Thursday, June 07, 2007

Astrology for the day

Usippi vittu Usippi vitae odamba rana galam aakaraangapaa.

You have been stressed by choices between responsibilities at home and in your career. Now, however, your philosophical outlook on life can suggest answers that have been hard to find. No matter what you want, don't resist the current changes that can lift you out of the shadows and into the bright Sun. Consciously flow with the astrological tides, for they can carry you to a wonderful place.

5 comments:

D LordLabak said...

Stay away from these predictions.

APAM NAPAT said...

why? edhavadhu bitter experience?

I said...

sani is paduthing me thruout my life, edhadhu parigaram therinja sollu.

APAM NAPAT said...

kaagathin vaagananey
kaakum sani deva
mohathal ethanaiyo thingu suzhndhu
en manadhai vaatudhu-aiyya
uthamaney en edirai neeku

D LordLabak said...

Romba bitter lam illa. For me, it always says I'll meet the love of my life. Adhu enakku teriyadha? I stay with him under the same roof after all.